1. Download both the tool and the energy map in the main page:
2. Prepare your bacteria fasta file. For example you can download one of our 550 already loaded bacterias by choosing a bacteria and press download:
3. You can navigate to the directory where you saved the tool, image map and the bacteria to run on and then run this command:c:\work\research\cli>cli -f BetaAcidovorax_avenae_subsp.fasta
4. The output on the screed during the running will be like this:
5. At the end (It takes about 5-10 minutes to run on one bacteria from our already loaded once, depands on your computer), a file with the results will also be saved to the same directory.